Monday, April 7, 2014

Can I Setup an Escrow Account to Collect my Taxes and Insurance? - RESG.com



Can I Setup an Escrow Account to Collect my Taxes and Insurance? Visit us at www.resg.com/ Call 425.249.0214 Anton Stetner with the Real Estate Solutions Group explains when and how an escrow account can be used. Even if you have paid off your mortgage you could still have some sort of an escrow account or a collection account that you pay to monthly so you don't have to pay your insurance and taxes in lump sums. This allows you to pay a portion of them monthly. Call 425.249.0214 for more questions: RESG: www.resg.com Snohomish County Home Search: bit.ly/dyysig What is my home worth? bit.ly/MojicK Facebook: on.fb.me/4CL3IX Twitter: bit.ly/SydSPZ Washington State, RESG, Real Estate, Escrow, Escrow account, Real Estate Escrow Account, real estate collection account, real estate taxes, real estate insurance, property taxes, property insurance, home taxes, home owners insurance, seattle, everett, lynnwood, lake stevens, bothell, mill creek, edmonds, kirkland, redmond, bellevue bit.ly/PIOlos



via Flickr http://bit.ly/1ebxh5R

No comments:

Post a Comment