Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Should I Sell my Rental (multifamily) Property? RESG.com



A video tutorial on if you should or shouldn't sell your Rental Property. For more Info Visit: www.resg.com Call 425.249.0214 Anton Stetner with the Real Estate Solutions Group talks about whether it's a good idea to sell your Rental Property or not, the ups and downs to selling a Rental Property, and what you need to know in order to do so. Snohomish County Home Search: bit.ly/dyysig What is my home worth? bit.ly/MojicK Facebook: on.fb.me/4CL3IX Twitter: bit.ly/Yl5m7W Washington State, RESG, Real Estate Solutions Group, Real Estate, tutorial, selling a rental property, rental property, should i sell my rental property, selling property, video tutorial, marysville real estate, kirkland, bothell, bellevue, snohomish county, seattle metro, everett, lynwood bit.ly/1hZPdeW



via Flickr http://bit.ly/1e8PtHA

No comments:

Post a Comment